Full course description
Join us live via Zoom for Emory Decatur Hospital's 7th Annual Perinatal Conference.
Friday October 9th, 2020
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Conference program will include:
· Chukwuma I. Onyeije, M.D.—COVID-19 in the Perinatal Period: A Review & Case Study
· Cathy Ivory, PhD, RNC-OB, FAAN—Moral Distress in Nursing
· Monica McLemore, PhD, MPH, RN, FAAN—Racism, Not Race, as a Risk Factor
· Clifton Kenon, DNP, RN, IBCLC, RLC—Engaging Partners and Families in Breastfeeding
· Tim Cunningham, DrPH, RN, FAAN—Through the Mask: Meaningful Connections in the New Normal
Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Attendees to this CNE activity will be awarded contact hours by ENPDC.