The American Heart Association's (AHA) BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). AHA BLS Card issued after completion.
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this in-person course teach?
Date and Time:
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
November 10, 2021
01:00pm - 05:00pm
(Additional Dates and Times Below)
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Need Help with Registration?
Please contact us at email@example.com
To register for a different date and time, click on one of the links below:
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021: 08:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, November 11, 2021: 08:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, November 11, 2021: 01:00pm - 05:00pm
- Thursday, December 02, 2021: 08:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, December 02, 2021: 01:00pm - 05:00pm
- Friday, December 03, 2021: 08:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday, December 03, 2021: 01:00pm - 05:00pm