Full course description
About This Course:
The overall goal of this course is to introduce you to best practices for the development and implementation of simulation scenarios by using the International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL) standards of best practice. Specifically, by the end of this course you should be able to:
UNDERSTAND the evidence-based standards of practice for writing, developing and implementing simulation scenarios.
ARTICULATE what resources are necessary to run a simulation.
APPLY this new knowledge to the development of simulations specific to your area of interest in collaboration with other members of the health care team.
- Accreditation Status: Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
- Financial Relationships: ENPDC has evaluated everyone who has the ability to control content of this activity (planning committee members, subject matter experts, presenters) and found that no relevant financial relationships exist.
- Awarding Contact Hours: To obtain contact hours participants must
- Review the entire activity
- Complete the evaluation at the end
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the evaluation.
- Enduring Materials Dates:
- Start Date: 07/14/2022
- Expiration Date: 07/13/2025