Full course description
About this course:
The ENPDC Nurse Planner Training course is designed to get you qualified as an official ENPDC Nurse Planner. After completion, you will be awarded a Digital Badge. You'll also be enrolled into the ENPDC Teams portal and have access to all the documents you need to submit requests for contact hours, as well as instant communication regarding changes and updates.
Understand the purpose of ENPDC and its connection to ANCC
List criteria to be an ENPDC Nurse Planner
Discuss how ENPDC Documents are used by ANCC and ENPDC
Successfully complete documents for a Nursing Professional Development Activity
- Accreditation Status: Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
- Financial Relationships: ENPDC has evaluated everyone who has the ability to control content of this activity (planning committee members, subject matter experts, presenters) and found that no relevant financial relationships exist.
- Awarding Contact Hours: To obtain contact hours participants must
- Review the entire activity
- Complete the evaluation at the end
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the evaluation.
- Enduring Materials Dates:
- Start Date: 06/17/2022
- Expiration Date: 06/16/2025
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-9208.