Full course description
About this Course:
The goal of the Safer Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting course is to communicate the importance of and best practices for safer cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting in schools, childcare settings and other environments with children to protect child health.
- Explain the potential health impacts of cleaning and disinfecting products on children, with an emphasis on respiratory health;
- State the difference between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing and know when to use which for different purposes and surfaces;
- Find, select, and advise others how to find and select cleaning products that are certified safe by third parties including Green Seal, EcoLogo, or Safer Choice;
- Advise others on asthmagenic products to use with caution or avoid; and
- Articulate best practices and safer methods for applying and storing products, including interpreting and following label instructions, and safe storage.
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at email@example.com or 404-727-9208.